Hwæt!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Impeach President Bush

This administration is infuriating me more and more each day. I have written letters to Representative Capuano in Congress and to Senators Kennedy and Kerry of Massachusetts urging them to remove George W. Bush from the presidency of the United States. Here is the transcript of my letter:
I am writing because my outrage at this administration becomes greater by the day. When The Boston Globe published its article on the president's use of signing statements to essencially put himself above the law, I felt the need to voice this opinion to my representatives. More and more, I feel that this administration is edging dangerously close to a dictatorship. My opposition to this president is not anti-American! Last I heard, leader worship was a characteristic of fascist regimes. I do not want a government that ignores the system of checks and balances, and that is why I would like President Bush to be removed from power, and that the concentration of power in the executive branch be equalized. Please, impeach President Bush.
I urge you to contact your representatives in the House and Senate if you feel this way about the current state of our country's administration. Only by telling our representatives what we think and believe will they know how to act on our behalf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home